Ring Leader of G8X Haters
No_Country
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
GT63S is awesome, but incredibly overpriced...
For some odd reason, probably due to the polarization of the car, I keep going back to it (GT63S) due its unique looks and performance even with its excessive heft. They really are so poorly marketed and supported from a factory level leaving the dealer stuck with these paper weights. With that being said I would entertain one even if its a few ticks slower than an F90. I have seen quite a few on the road and the presence is strong. But as you mentioned and Ive reviewed, the price point of a properly spec'd car is circa 180-185k at msrp.

True msrp to holdback is only 12% and there is not one penny of factory to dealer or to customer cash which is sad. Ive got my friend who owns two stores pushing a car at an incredible price but even he said "I will be fucked" if I get it at his pricing LOL which is close to 40k off.
The presence is definitely strong. Despite poor sales, I have surprisingly seen them more than the CLS' like mine (another poor seller). After seeing a red one on MBWorld (shown below) my opinion of the design changed to be more positive, and in person most are 53's but a few are 63's and they are quite beautiful and they stand out, especially in brighter colors like red, white or blue.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Vic5519834.00
LSM1118.00