View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 06:44 AM   #19
e30_gang
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1988 E30 325IS, 2011 E92 335IS

Yurslo mike@x-ph.com Tiago@VRSF

going through exactly what your going through right now. Ordered july 4th and every week they told me theres been a delay and the delay just kept on going week after week. I ordered downpipes and intercooler, eta's were changed like 5 times. been over a month now and now they telling me the intercooler eta is another whole month. Went from 7/22 to 8/28 after already waiting that whole dreadful month. Smh , i ordered from xph on other products and they came relatively fast but vrsf is just the worst company to deal with. I ordered from vrsf long time ago about a year ago when i needed a new chargepipe and blow off valve so i ordered them and got overnight shipping and all they did was put a label on and never shipped it , so after a week i cancelled it. So now to this point where I decided to give them another chance and now it happens again. X-PH you might as well drop them as a vendor because they might be hurting your business. I want to continue shopping with you but after this experience I just might not. I had to make an account to voice my opinion because vrsf doesnt reply to anyone nor they check instagram and emails. So now I am still currently waiting, i just dont want to get my hopes up of waiting again to be told that i have to wait even longer.
Appreciate 0