07-20-2020, 09:22 AM   #22
Maxf80M3
Boost Addict
Canada
Rep
Drives: YMB F80 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato998 View Post
Ur math is pretty incorrect. you paid me at the end of the day july 7th, I refunded your money on july 10th, so not sure how it goes in canada but a week is 7 days, clearly i sent u a shipping reciept but UPS said the weight was incorrect and wouldnt ship it until I paid the correct shipping. I took it back cause I didnt want ups to mess it up. Once i got it back I thought about how you insisted on only insuring turbos for 1000 when they were being sold for 2000. UPS also told me since they were used and had oil in them there was a possible issue at customs. I didnt want to go through wit the headache so i refuned your money, im sorry you paid wit canadian dollars and not us dollars thats not my fault. So u can make all these accusations about how I didnt answer and what not..
You're an idiot . Everything we agreed on . Now the story changes . Insure it for whatever , I was willing to pay. Instead of blind refund (two people) how is that right ? You could have voiced your concern Instead of refunding and blocking . I was invested you moron . Including a turbo install kit .. Are you going to pay the PayPal fees I incurred ? The install kit I bought ? The time lost ? Why are you still on here ? It obvious your a dishonest loser ! Why isn't this thread being moderated ?

Look at the photos attached !! That's not even exchange rate that's PayPal fees they charge for exchange . Regardless that was a cost incurred you didn't give two shits about . And you did this refund twice . Playing with good honest forum members .
Attached Images

CT92F80137.00