Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Yes it was the one from Fairfax! Picked her up today. Sales guy took the keys with him to pick up another car today so he wasn't there when I got there and they couldn't clean the inside. I asked him not to touch the outside but he took it as don't clean anything. A bit annoying. Plus I found out we had to go get gas before I could leave because he didn't fill it already. Annoying. And despite them knowing exactly when I would be there. I still had to wait over 45 min to start signing paperwork. Annoying only cuz I had a 5 hour drive plus had to drive to another dealer and pick up the M Performance parts still.

Anywho. All is done and I got the pleasure of experiencing her for the last several hours and love the hell out of this driving experience. Especially happy with the drivers assist plus. Felt it stayed in the middle of the lane quite well. Also super impressed with the BW sound system. Sounds much better than my bang and olufsen in my X5. Even the suspension feels so much smoother surprisingly.

Never the less. I'll at least get on the M diffuser and MP Carbon license plate. Gonna wait to debadge the chrome M5 and see about removing the factory spoiler and adding on the MP pro. See if I can find some videos. Hopefully it doesn't take betalink.

Picked up the front color side markers, black grill and gills, and rear acexxon reflector things from IND. and got some RKP cf side mirrors from a forum member already wrapped in PPF which is nice.

Oh and attached is a photo of this pretty badass document display thing the finance guy had at the dealer. He just got it and didn't know how to use it and it crashed a few times but still pretty cool once they get the bugs worked out I think.
Attached Images

'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 5
selpo50.00
BwoodBMW1863.00
Miko M6663.50
JetAV8R18.50