Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Oh hell no!

When I had my veneers done, the Aesthetic Dentist gave me some of those. Told me to take one every 6 hours.

I took one on Monday about 1:00pm after getting home....and didn't/couldn't get up until around the same time Tuesday. Missed work and I had planned on working the next day.

It was Wednesday before my head felt right. When I had my next follow-up with her, I bought the bottle of pills back. She said we couldn't flush them, so we ended up putting them in the Hazardous Waste bin in her office.

I'm sensitive to a lot of stuff...caffeine, etc. I have probably taken less than 30 Tylenol my entire Adult life.

Never again will I do that.

Same here. 10 years ago in college I had a collapsed lung and needed surgery. They gave me some pretty heavy stuff after I was released but told me I was okay to drive in 2 days. I went to work which was on campus about 8 miles away, I felt like I was doing 90 mph but was only doing 30.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8222.00