Originally Posted by JRod1980 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahdurr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jko2001 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahdurr View Post
New plates on.
Nice! Is your diffuser matte? Looks like it matches with the exhaust tips (BMS?)
Diffuser is RW carbon and the tips are BMS which look really great and are sized perfectly.
Do these tips replace the OEM or do you have a new exhaust system? I've struggled in finding replacement tips for my F90C and can't finals any that look nearly as good as yours. I don't want to purchase a new exhaust as I like the tone OEM has, but can't find any that fit to current set up
Well you're in luck because they just replace the oem tips. Super easy install too. Just take a mallet hammer and knock the stock ones off and slide these on, tighten them and done. Takes 10 mins to install.

I didn't want an aftermarket exhaust as well and this is the only aftermarket exhaust tip that looks great IMO.
Just looked at their website. Matte ones are in back order 🙄 wanna sell me yours?? Lol. I've actually bought two different sets "hoping" they would fit. Both sets ended up being decorations in my office haha. I'll keep an eye out to see when these guys make more. Would you mind posting a picture from the top down? In other words, getting as close as you can to the trunk, look down and take the picture. Just want to see how much they stick out. Pretty please.
Here you go.
Attached Images