View Single Post
      05-03-2020, 09:27 AM   #80
dappercivility
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes65 View Post
Out of that list, I'd take the Ferrari all day and twice on Sunday.
Agreed, the allure of the prancing horse badge is simply hard to resist if one had the dough to shell out for one. In an ideal scenario, a M5 Comp for practicality and the GT4 Lusso for long family drives but then again, the M5 Comp would also be an ideal car for long family drives albeit with less driver involvement and feel.

It really boils down to what one wants and how deep one's pockets are isn't it? I would get the GT4 Lusso V8T for that better low end torque though the V12 would really sing as you get to higher rpms. One man's meat is another man's poison.

As of now, the F90 M5C I have now would be a keeper for a couple of years till maybe the next M5 comes out or if I suddenly have the means of affording another nice super sedan/wagon. The 2020 RS6 Avant is a very attractive proposition and has been my dream of a super wagon for a couple of years now but never gotten to get one. In my part of the world, the RS6 is even more pricey than the M5C and has even worser depreciation. I would really need to work harder and see how things turn out.