View Single Post
      04-24-2020, 08:56 AM   #6369
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Had a date but we had to meet up in a parking lot structure because she was my ride. I was there early than the 2:30 time she said and decided to get rid of this pimple on my jaw line. I found a car that had rear window like a mirror. I just wanted to get rid of the red bump on my face to make it flatter or same skin color. So i popped the pimple and puss went flying all over the window, she came out of the car and said what the actual fck. It was her car and she was takinf a nap and saw me pop a pimple on her tinted windows. I got so embarresed and when i get embarresed i say power rangers because its a habit. We still got food and hung out and talked but we didnt go so far.
Dude....wow. First, you should have handled this way before said meeting. Second, you didn't find out what car she drove before hand and third, why was she taking a nap in a parking garage. I will say that it was cool of her to still hang with you after.

.....and find a way to stop saying Power Rangers. If I were meeting a girl for the first time in this manner, I would have just walked away.
Appreciate 1