Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
i missed it too. joe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Was that his name? The immaturity on BP thread that just disappeared. Seems he was the guy that liked feet.... You can't write this shit.
Nope, wasn't me. I have never requested anyone be banned.

I have in the past however, extended certain people significant amount of rope in which to hang themselves with, secure in the knowledge that the mods were at the other end of the rope as an immovable object. And these people were then banned. But not at my request.

Joey did PM me though, he was surprised I remembered him so quickly. Silly guy, I remember most of the crap that is on here, and I know where skeletons are buried.

Though some of them I can't find anymore. I must have invested a good hour of my time looking for one particular skeleton as I felt it matched a new user...but the mods must have come by and deleted it. It was a proper confession indeed and belonged in this thread - he let some random guy apparently do him from behind in a truck stop, no protection. *Everyone* jumped on him for that risk and he disappeared soon after, not to post again.

Its as L says - you can't make this crap up. That's why I like BP.
Appreciate 1