nakamuru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: mazda3, vw passat, suzuki vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
Whoa that is great info 54 days? Why isn't people buying cpos as fast as it seems way to go . Guess lease and new car is out purchasing cpo

Where did you find the 54 day average seems like 60 day isn't too bad then

As for the 3.1% they are offer king 3500 rebate too as it's a loaner car which counts as new car incentive according to them
I spent many years in executive management in the auto industry as well as sitting on the board for TrueCar and Tesla. This information is accessible through various OEM websites that I still have access to.

If it's a loaner car - then that 100% explains why it is still there. Most OEM's give the dealership additional Factory to Dealer incentives to put cars in loaner car status and one of the caveats is that it must stay in loaner status for 'X' days. Usually it is 6 months. So for this to only be 60 days old, that is no issue at all. Also, if it is a true loaner and has yet to be titled, then you lose no warranty on the car. The warranty doesn't start till you buy it.
But it's been on cargurus for 60 days so it was accessible for that long (and other car sites)) so what do you think this was on cargurus and other sites for this long. Is that red flag too or part of the average you pulled up

Either way just glad it's not too long. Guess the one that was sold within 3 days was people wanting super deal.

It's nice to see someone who go the inside scoop and experience in this field giving average joes useful info

As for warranty I think it's still same cpo

Other question is the loaner car status (guess fleet ownership) if it's around 7k miles and let say people spend 100 miles a day for one driver, that means like 70 people drove this around and I'm sure some were reckless etc

I'm sure numbers are wrong but I'm certain many used it. I'll check the car out tonight possible and just see scratches dings as it anal about things like this
Appreciate 0