View Single Post
      03-12-2019, 08:52 AM   #14
itzazkrit
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5, 2017 570S, 2019 S63

Thanks Allen! It is a beautiful car. Probably best looking m5 spec I’ve had.

Yes those are delivery covers. Nothing fishy about car. Like new. Just too small so got s63 instead.

And to those that couldn’t bother to read the entire ad where I addressed the pricing. Why buy from me instead of a dealer? Well most dealers do not have a 139k sticker car on the lot. So there’s that. And I’d challenge any of you guys to find to find one that will discount off of sticker as much as I am willing to go down on price to. Y’all are up in arms at my 135k asking price, but if you bothered to read ad you would realize I’m doing it to only help the community. I’ve been around forums and this one long enough to know that everyone thinks they are Richard Rawlings from fast and loud and are looking for the cousins uncle deal so I leave myself negotiating room. But more Importantly it’s to keep the brand and model value up as much as possible. What you guys don’t understand is forums and everyone looking for the best deal and advertising it to the masses is what drives depreciation down. You all talk about getting x off sticker etc and if you don’t then you’re a bad buyer. Well that mentality only drives down the value of what you should be championing because you are buying into the brand. Y’all ask why these cars depreciate so hard, you don’t have to look much past the forums to see why.

So.....I’ll reiterate for those that took the time to read to the end like we were taught in elementary.......my actual selling price for my car is lower than any other m5 comp with carbon ceramics and high sticker on market. Period. I’m just not going to advertise it that low. You can’t buy my car cheaper from a dealer or individual. That deal just does not exist. And if you think it does, please contact me with a link and I’ll retract. I hope you guys can appreciate what I’m trying to do rather than drive the cost down on these cars. Will only hurt you guys in the end. And if don’t understand that, then not sure you are ready for a 100k car. Cheers!
Appreciate 1