View Single Post
      03-02-2019, 11:04 PM   #1
Bigsean714
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 535i

Garage List
2022 bmw m3   [0.00]
VRSF intake review (sound clip coming soon)

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the VRSF engine bay intakes I ordered from mike@x-ph.com. These intakes were $220 shipped from extreme powerhouse so I figured I'd give them a shot since they were so cheap.

Installation: Installation was simple, but it took me about 1.5 hours. I watched Tommy L garage's installation on YouTube (thanks tommy) on his dinan intakes which helped me out with installing these VRSF's.

Fitment: I would rate fitment an 8/10, took a little bit of patience to get everything installed and to get clearance with the CF brace and the intakes. Everything else was pretty straight forward and very similar fitment/design to the BMS intakes.

Performance: This intake retains the bottom half of the stock airbox and the factory air snorkels which is great, so I know I'm not losing airflow compared to the stock airbox. I don't see much of a noticeable difference with power using my butt dyno, but the sound..

Sound: This is why I decided to buy intakes in the first place. The sound is intoxicating. You can hear the turbo swoosh and spool so much, even with the windows fully up. I've turned heads from people who hear It outside the car.. literally sounds like some type of spaceship flying past people. For $220 It makes me smile every time I get into boost. 100% worth It for me
Attached Images

Appreciate 3