View Single Post
      02-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #11
Tommy L Garage
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 YMB M3 6MT CP EP VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matteo88 View Post
hahaha tommy L garage that's too funny. i have seen a bunch of your videos on youtube and i'm a subscriber to your channel.

so i purposely tried to get stuck :P with the knowledge that i'd be able to reverse back down the hill to the plowed part and have no issue getting back up (which i eventually did)

have you ever spun off and on, continuously, for a few minutes like i did?

and not to turn this into another winter tire thread--agree that the sportier tires will not perform as well in deep snow. i am extremely happy with the PA4s though. i'm impressed at how much stiffness and dry/wet grip they retain given that they are a winter tire. all i want is to not die/get horribly stuck and they'll accomplish that for me with the typical roads i'll drive on in winter. 98% of driving is on wet and dry roads so i am happy to sacrifice the deep snow performance. that's what the wife's cx-9 is for.

i'm running mine on 19" Ruffino Teknik Graphite. kinda pissed that i had a few people tell me they like these better than my 666M!!

see attached right after i installed them.
I hope you enjoy the content!!!
Not sure if you have instagram - I posted a video there - I had some "fun" with the car on a snowy parking this weekend. It was fun but not as fun as with an AWD vehicle...
...come to think of it - I'll upload the video to YouTube just now
Appreciate 0