CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
It depends on the course as all of them are different. I'm talking from experience in beating times constantly (it wasn't even too close). I guess in an open track like Nurburgring the Hellcat would be quicker as there's lots of opportunity to open up that monster...

BMWs aren't known for reliability, I was going to say "is Dodge"? But in the realm of BMWs, the 328i is one of the most reliable.

All I had to do was replace a valve cover gasket, one coil and one ball joint that started squeaking in the rear after 50,000 km / 3 years

With a 335, especially if it's N54, he'll have to constantly live in fear lol
Anything with the N52 is fairly reliable. My 325 which the GF now drives has been great.

Dodges with the V8 are pretty good. The Hemi is a solid engine. My dad has a 2013 Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi with 130k hard miles on it and it's been flawless. That thing is a blast in the snow in sport mode. Goes through snow up to the bumper like it isn't even there.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
________4163.50