United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonba View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
So, is yours pulling hard? lol

I expect more selective links showing the E63S on top ... try showing 1 where the F90 is on top, probably none from you
Here he is...........

For the selectively challenged I posted a pic of my "M5" in the vbox thread.

I am posting any video that I see. This is the first organised street drag, and judging by the owners' comments on instagram and the forums (as this was planned for ages) they did several runs switching lanes, launch, non-launch, different fuel (the vids are scattered all over Insta). The E63 came out about a 3/4-1 car length on top up to 200km/h and then pulled hard up to limiter at 250km/h. There were no runs that the M5 won, according to their comments.

This is the only car forum that treats magazine reviews as "the conclusion". The point of these cars is for passionate owners to go out and give them the beans. Its not my fault that the vids show the opposite of magazines (I'm surprised that you are so surprised by this as it happens alllllllll the time across manufacturers). Like I said, if this was a hotel/restaurant review and then someone said the hotel/restaurant was not like the magazine review, would you also hiss about it?
Don't feed the trolls.
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0