View Single Post
      04-20-2018, 07:29 PM   #63
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
This is the versus section so I find fruitful dialogue to be relevant. There has been some interesting posts on all sides though.

I dont know one owner of an E63S who has come here and spouted out bullshit on either car or what you called "hate". Im probably only one of two (Wolf is the other) and you havent heard that from me or him. I want the car (F90) but unfortunately it didnt come out in time so I got the E63S and its an Edition 1 which makes it more unique and separates it from the normal 63's (IMHO) which sometimes blend too easily in the the C and S class world

Or maybe its the F90 future owners justifying what they WILL get. Its easily spun both ways since the majority dont have the car yet and cant speak to personal experiences. I have not even mentioned my ownership thoughts here cause I got the car in November and this place was not alive yet. But its in the Versus section of the F10 M5.

I have had 11 AMGS = Benz Fan Boy
I have had 8 M's = BMW Fan Boy

LOL.

Great cars and they all served their purpose well. Well maybe not my 2005 CL65 as that car was just gobs of tq and hp but zero driveability.

My E63S by the fires...

Nice car - I have also owned both. There were multiple people who had E63S's on order or who listed MB's or Audi's that did in fact just take the F90 apart.

As I said above - they are both very close - it does come down to personal, subjective tastes - but from a performance perspective - it seems the F90 has a slight edge. Slight. But an edge.
Appreciate 0