05-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #105
AlexM240i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
Quick Second day thoughts:

The sound is what I wanted it to be stock. The other car I was considering buying was a c43 and that car makes amazing tunes. Not quite the amg, but very happy with the sound now.

I get tons of pop noises while shift around 5k rpm or depressing the accelerator and the catching the rpm.

Throttle response is better tho that could be because of my intake or maybe both

Only concern I have is on cold startup. I get this weird rattling noise. Tho it might not be a rattle, could just be the raspy sound. I hear it when the car is above 1k rpm at idle. Then when it drops about 15 seconds to 700rpm idle state it goes away. After that I only hear it when accelerating And It goes away after 2-3 minutes driving the car. After that it's fkn awesome and I don't hear a "rattle"

Don't know what it is. Worried that a clamp could be loose. Or my diffuser. Or my new exhaust tips. I did tons of things at the same time so can't isolate the issue to which change.

It just sounds, unpolished and that bothers me.

I have a hypothesis. I disconnected my valve connector. Maybe the valve is doing something, not sure. I'm going to try to reconnect drive a few times and disconnect and see if I get the same results.
Did you check the clearance between the mid pipe and the cross-member section ??
Appreciate 0