View Single Post
      02-07-2017, 02:51 PM   #14
Spa2kJT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2000 Acura NSX

And everyone, I apologize but my work schedule has been hectic. This is the EXACT car pictured here. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ht=eddiesukhan

Please click on the link to view preliminary pictures. The only difference is the addition of 20 % tint all around. The only thing that needs to be addressed before sale is an EDC controller error I received back in late December which I stated I received in a previous post. I replaced the EDC controller last week and it cleared the error momentarily, however as I was moving the car back into the garage it came back up.

I am taking it to Autocouture over in Fair Lawn for them to diagnose it and I will subsequently repair it for the next buyer. After that, it will be ready for purchase. However, as previously stated I believe I have a commitment for purchase from a VERY interested party once the repair is done. If by the off chance the deal falls through, that is what this response is for. I don't want anyone to think I am not interested in selling the car, it merely has been my schedule in updating current pictures. I will advise all if the sale does not go through for some odd reason (which I doubt). Thank you all for looking.
Appreciate 0