04-14-2016, 12:50 PM   #99
BeeDrill
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive EBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
We got ours at Budds. It was ordered on March 10th, produced March 29th and scheduled to arrive April 20th in Halifax. The dealer estimates to have it May 2nd.

Not sure the way it works but Budds had an allocation available at the time we ordered. I had gone to Pfaff because of a slight dispute with Budds...long story. Pfaff told me at that time (March 9th) that they didn't have an allocation sometime until late April and realistically the car would not get delivered for "2+ months" after that. Keep in mind they were also trying to sell me a demo M235 AW w/ CR loaded with MPE which was exactly the way we wanted it. I wasn't sold on the demo...no discount to warrant buying a used car...obviously they were playing on availability. I ended up with a better deal and a sooner delivery at Budds and so far they have been pretty accurate.

PM me if you want my sales guy at Budds.

BTW, I got my VIN before my production number. I used to determine the Production date
www.bmwvin.com or http://www.bimmer.work/
Also ordered mine from Budd's. I never actually got a production number but they got me a VIN two or three weeks after I ordered.
Edit: I had to ask for it. They didn't just email and say oh by the way, here's your VIN.

Ordered March 3rd.
Production date March 22nd.
On the boat March 30th.
Landed and dispatched from the boat in Halifax on April 11th.
Dealer told me that it would normally be one to two weeks from it landing but that things have been a little baked up so his guess is two to three weeks. Three weeks would out it right around the first of May. If they're giving you the same estimate for landing later I'm going to be optimistic and assume mine well actually make it a little sooner. That's what I want to believe anyway. I have a road trip to north Carolina on May 4th and I'd love to have the car for it. Great way to demolish the break in period in one fell swoop.

Here's hoping for us both.
Appreciate 0