04-13-2016, 10:19 PM   #92
Abstraction
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 228i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadaeh89 View Post
Hey guys, new to this thread. I just ordered a 2016 M235i from Pfaff Mississauga (Canada) at the end of March. I read a few of you had problems getting production numbers so maybe you can shed some light on my situation. I have yet to get one and it's been about 3 weeks, the manager I dealt with over there was not returning my calls/emails so I had to call BMW Canada directly. It's a little ridiculous how unprofessional he got after I signed and gave the deposit. Anyways, I ended up talking to the CA after all this and was informed it is a bit harder because it's the 6MT which I understand, I guess it was my fault not ensuring they had an April allocation when signing (a friend of mine was also looking at the same car and had emailed them in March and they told him they had an April allocation so I assumed they'd use it on me since he never ordered it). Anyways, the CA emailed me later saying they confirmed with BMW that they will get the allocation GUARANTEED for May for 6MT. My question is how reliable is that, anything I can do to ensure they follow through? I don't mind waiting if I know how long but my concern is they will keep pushing me back until 2016 models are over and want me to pay more for the 2017 at which point I'll cancel and be without a car. Sorry for the long post, any help would be appreciated!

Btw Congrats on all your deliveries, keep the pictures coming!
If they're saying it's guaranteed for may then i assume it means that they have a slot available for may that they'll use on you. Though saying it's harder because it's a 6MT doesn't make sense to me, as an order is an order, i dont think a 6MT M235i is a rare configuration that would require any special scheduling...?

surprised that a dealer group like Pfaff would be so unresponsive to you, they have a big name and would likely want to maintain a good reputation with their customer base.
Appreciate 0