11-13-2014, 06:12 AM   #23
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmPower View Post
And yet CO2 levels have never been higher; sea levels still rise and arctic ice still melts at an alarming rate. I am not sure how seemingly educated people can be so dumb or be so lackadaisical towards a problem that has reached a point of no return.

I am all for responsible capitalism; but the repugnicunts are a breed of selfish, boorish, acerbic, uneducated, near sighted, power hungry bullies that throw hissy fits when god forbid someone suggests a progressive solution that would ultimately be for the good of us all.

...Murrrricah!!
Ah, name calling, just what Liberals do, lovely. So if you can't interpret the geological and fossil records and understand that climate change and species extinction are part of the natural occurrences of the planet, and that all things change over time, then some of your education was wasted time. You must realize that taking a position that man can prevent the climate from changing to preserve himself is actually a conservative position since you want to maintain the status quo and want human existence as you now know it to remain intact forever, when all the scientific evidence (not climate modeling - real evidence) points otherwise. You are not being "progressive" you are actually being regressive.

Only Liberals have the arrogance to think man can adversely effect the Earth's climate and conversely fix it. I've never seen an Liberal counter argument that explains how the Earth has moved in and out of ice ages over the last 4 billion years without any intervention from humans either causing global cooling (ice ages) or global warming (ice retardation). And only liberals are arrogant enough to think they have the right to dictate how the rest of us should live. If you don't like my country and the gift to freely voice your opinion then move somewhere else; we'll get along fine without you and the idiots (not name calling - a descriptive term) you put in office.

The Earth is not going to be here forever, you can't save the planet, you need to accept that.
Appreciate 0