05-24-2014, 04:57 PM   #1
Narek
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: AW 1M (MH1 S)

Cobb AP troubles

Hey guys,

So my Cobb AP V3 came in today. Pretty cool little tool btw

While I wait for the long weekend to finish to start the PTF eTune, I figured maybe some of you with more experience can help a fellow 1addict out

First, does anyone know if I can use the stage2+ maps with a Akrapovic Titanium Evo set up? The info on the map says Turbo back - is the akra Turbo back or cat back?

Secondly, Im getting some codes that just won't go away.

On Stage 1 Maps, I get a P2FA3 code, and on Stage 2+ I get P240A, both of which go away when i alternate between the maps (i.e. each sticks to its own map) - these Im not too worried about.

However, no matter what map I put on, I get the P2A18 code (DMTL, heating control). From the only info I could find on some forums via google, it seems that this has something to do with emissions, and that it doesn't affect anything else. I honestly don't feel anything wrong with the performance, but that check engine light comes on every time.

Any ideas regarding the codes?
And should I not be using Stage 2+ if I'm on an akra eve set up?
Performance: Manhart Stage 4 Tune (+ CF Airbox, FMIC, Oil Cooler), Akra Titanium Full Exhaust + cat delete, Manhart Headers, cp-e CP, HKS BOV, Quaife Helical Diff, CDV Delete.
Appreciate 0