Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3 cs/72 tii

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeM3 View Post
Thread resurrection!

Ryan is the owner of Classic Auto Fitness Center, so I'm sure he is still there.

Another recommendation is Nick at AutObsessions (www.autobsessions.net). He is mobile and does an awesome detailing job.

Call Glen Halfhide, owner of Clear Choice Detailing. All he does is clear bra installs, and he is 3M certified. He is mobile, or you can go to his shop in Bala Cynwood, PA. He is an excellent clear bra installer.
I have to say i had clear choice detailing do my e46 M3 clear bra (ok job)
and then my e93 M3... completely F'ed it up... it looked like $HIT... i think i could have done it better myself... and i know F'all about doing it...
it look so bad and i was so pissed i just and it removed and had another guy do it... coz i didn't want them touching my car again...
both times, it was done when it was at a shop... so i am not sure if Glen came out himself or sent anyone (i have never met the guy)... regardless....it had their name on it...
this is of course just my experience.... he could have been just having a bad day...some folks may have had good results too..... but "it is what it is" and i would never go back....and feel it my job as a member to share that with everyone.... sorry glen
Appreciate 0