View Single Post
      04-20-2018, 05:02 PM   #60
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtknight View Post
Please. All boards are the same. That said - who is stating that the E63S is a piece of crap?

Please do post some examples. And please do post some examples of where people are stating the F90 M5 is the greatest car in the world.

Good luck.

There is a difference between fanboiism and simply stating the available facts. I also find it funny that there is so much hate for the BMW F90 M5 on a BMW website - especially when it is outperforming - more times than not - the E63S accoriding to the available testing.

Could there be a bias? Especially for those who are on here as MB owners and perhaps need to justify their purchase?

You don't have to answer - that was a rhetorical question.
This is the versus section so I find fruitful dialogue to be relevant. There has been some interesting posts on all sides though.

I dont know one owner of an E63S who has come here and spouted out bullshit on either car or what you called "hate". Im probably only one of two (Wolf is the other) and you havent heard that from me or him. I want the car (F90) but unfortunately it didnt come out in time so I got the E63S and its an Edition 1 which makes it more unique and separates it from the normal 63's (IMHO) which sometimes blend too easily in the the C and S class world

Or maybe its the F90 future owners justifying what they WILL get. Its easily spun both ways since the majority dont have the car yet and cant speak to personal experiences. I have not even mentioned my ownership thoughts here cause I got the car in November and this place was not alive yet. But its in the Versus section of the F10 M5.

I have had 11 AMGS = Benz Fan Boy
I have had 8 M's = BMW Fan Boy

LOL.

Great cars and they all served their purpose well. Well maybe not my 2005 CL65 as that car was just gobs of tq and hp but zero driveability.

My E63S by the fires...

2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0