View Single Post
      03-15-2024, 02:14 PM   #31
CarlosM4
Lieutenant
Brazil
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

I owned the W213 E63 S and the F90 M5, and to this day, the one I miss the most out of the two, is the E 63 S, although I will concede the F90 M5 is a better all rounder. The E 63 is a hot-rod made into a executive saloon, the M5 is an executive saloon that likes to go for thrills. The M5, was a far better car for longer journeys though, and far superior as an all rounder proposition (more comfortable, less road noise, better tech, better ride)

I have had a go at the new C8 RS6. I was underwhelmed with its straight line speed. Its far slower than the other two. Its less of a hooligan in the corners too, it feels more planted but with lower speeds, its less nimble.

However, its such a great car to ride, it rides so well, and its so comfortable and pleasant to be, that I would actually consider one. It looks so damn sexy as well.

I can't fault any of the three cars, its all a matter of personal preference and deal. To me all 3 are spectaculars, and the end of an era, which we were happy to have lived and experienced.
Appreciate 0