01-03-2018, 08:58 PM   #21
Db750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthColin View Post
What do you guys think of this combo? I'm set on having a brown interior, and Marina Bay Blue is my favourite colour, Donnington Grey would be second choice. Does the fine line ridge trim work with the brown?
Cheers
That was my build just messing around with the configurator (not planning on buying any time soon) and I think the combo looks fantastic. For an ///M car I always like to have the carbon trim so I didn't consider the wood. While it does look nice I just prefer the more sporty carbon look on an ///M and it's nice to finally have it available from the start for the 5er. I thought the lighter color carbon structure looked best without the full leather (that leaves the entire dash black) where as I prefer the dark carbon structure for the full leather dash that is half black and half brown. Having said that, full leather is definitely a must for the ///M5, so I would go with the dark carbon structure most likely, although I would want to see both dark and light carbon in person before pulling the trigger if possible!

Either way the blue with brown interior is my favorite combo available so I say go for it! Hard to beat a proper blue bmw, and the darker brown adds a touch of luxury and mixes well with the sporty blue and carbon on the interior!
Appreciate 0