csayad
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 Competi ...  [8.57]
  [0.00]
I came from a 2022 M3 XDrive & 2023 M3 Xdrive. In my opinion, the G80 is a wondeful platform, honestly it’s the best platform out right now, however I feel it’s the best platform for tuning primarily. I just recently traded in my G80 for a 23 LCI F90 Comp and I’m over the moon about it still. The S63 sounds so good in my opinion, there’s no comparsion to the S58. I daily drove both of my previous cars, but now daily driving the F90 is wonderful with massaging seats and bowers and wilkins. I see some people complaining about the B&W, but personally I love them and it gives it a big bump from my “fake B&W” from my G80 AKA I used bimmercode. The bass is there and it’s clear in my eyes. I also enjoy iDrive 7.5 better than iDrive 8 because i need to have a driver orientd zone, the ID8 cars dont get a upper dashboard surround, it’s an iPad on a dashboard. Another thing I also believe the F90’s could possibly have a depreciation curve like the F80 because this is BMW’s last I guess you can say “golden era BMW apperance” before they do big grills on everything. On my G80 I had the vorsteiner grills which made it look nice etc, but the G99 is atrocious, not my cup of tea. It may have wide rear hips and all the newest tech, but it doesn’t have an intimidating look like the LCI F90. In my eyes, LCI>Pre LCI just my opinion though, I’m super happy with my choice, for those wondering I didn’t have carbon seats in either of my G80s, but most of my buddies do and I’m not the biggest fan of them because they are too stiff.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
MACHT266.50
DarkM518.00