View Single Post
      09-12-2017, 08:47 PM   #21
somer
Major
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
Does anyone know if the rear tyres will be 285 or 295 yet? The original press photos showed 285's on the blue car and 295's on the red, nobody seemed to be able to confirm what the final choice is.
Automototube always goes over the tires, i was waiting for him to release his video, they changed the red car's rear tires to 285s from 295s in the press photos. However lemetier said you are able to set tire sizes in iDrive. Whether that menu will be accessible by us mere mortals is yet to be seen though. I'd hate to have the problem the GTRs have on the mis-sized R888s.

Here's the video, you can briefly see it when he pans to the rear tire size.

Also, why would they scare us to death putting Pzero's on the blue car? Don't they know that gives us bad flashbacks?

Have i mentioned how bad gloss black wheels look? I mean, if you were to give a poll to people between silver, gunmetal, a mix of polished/gunmetal (like the 343s), satin black, and jet black glossy wheels, I can almost gaurantee you gloss black would come in last place by a country mile. WHO would want gloss black wheels especially since most of these cars wont come with ceramics... even wheels that are well maintained are going to look AWFUL after awhile.

Appreciate 0