Madvillain
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: lada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasLife345M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks335i View Post
Always amazes me the amount of negativity on topics like this around here......:

Having had him as an instructor right as the record was broken we should all want them to do what's necessary to take it back!

Who cares how they do it as long as they do it! Pretty neat idea and totally ups the ante while doing it!
How is drifting real world applicable? I thought this was an executive class sedan? I see more drifting advertised for this car than I have for any previous M5 before. Then dumb kids try to replicate drifting and hurt themselves or someone else. I just saw on Instagram today some kid drifting his Mustang then slamming into a bunch of people. Yeah, drifting is so cool and impressive, lol.
first of it can be cool and imprrssive as long as nobody else is around to get hurt. secondly dont compare buyer of like a 2004 mustang to a car that will be like 140 or more after tax.... there is no "kid" buying it and anyone that can afford to make such a purchase i assume has a brain smart enough to know not to do that kind of stuff near others.
Appreciate 0