Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GymNut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YXEM5 View Post
Soooooo am I the only one that thinks being one tenth of a second faster in the quarter and the 0-60 means absolutely nothing?

They might as well stop with the all these strait line comparisons. In the real world there is no difference that can be felt. It will be styling, feel and character that differentiate these two cars. And those are completely subjective. They are both beautiful cars that do exactly what they are supposed too.

Congrats to BMW though, their d!ck is officially one tenth longer!?
Uh-oh MB fanboy alert
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GymNut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YXEM5 View Post
Soooooo am I the only one that thinks being one tenth of a second faster in the quarter and the 0-60 means absolutely nothing?

They might as well stop with the all these strait line comparisons. In the real world there is no difference that can be felt. It will be styling, feel and character that differentiate these two cars. And those are completely subjective. They are both beautiful cars that do exactly what they are supposed too.

Congrats to BMW though, their d!ck is officially one tenth longer!?
Uh-oh MB fanboy alert
Haha funny you say that.

Oddly enough I've never owned an MB. I would probably pick the E63S over the F90 though. But mostly because my current the F10M5 doesn't differ enough to make me want the new one. Like I said, both are beautiful cars that do what they are supposed too. It's all subjective, just wanted to point out the performance is so close it probably isn't the deciding factor when choosing between the two.
Appreciate 0