View Single Post
      10-31-2017, 10:51 AM   #15
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Overall, I think all of the M Performance Parts are pretty good. It seems to me that M Performance is really taking the aftermarket stuff pretty seriously this time around with the F90 M5. People usually upgrade all of this stuff anyway, and this time around M Performance has even done suspension.

Between you and me, I'd rather do the M Performance lowering springs than an aftermarket brand, because it's probably easier and one less thing to worry about for a dealer red-flagging your car for unauthorized modding.

The new Akrapovic M Performance Exhaust sounds pretty good, seems like they made it a lot more aggressive sounding this time.

The other bits are as expected with the trunk spoiler and splitters and now they even made a diffuser, which was not offered for the F10 M5. I am pleasantly surprised by the new engine cover designs. So it now seems that we can opt for a Carbon Fiber Engine Cover option from the factory as a standard option or you can order the M Performance Carbon Fiber Engine Cover which is different and also comes in two pieces. Pretty clever marketing I think.

Appreciate 0