View Single Post
      04-12-2024, 01:44 PM   #10
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
I had an issue getting my extended warranty because of being late getting the Run in Service done. 1400 miles instead of 1200.

Since my dealer said it was ok to wait until they got the SWEAR WORD HERE oil themselves even though I showed up with a bottle of the required oil for the rear diff, being late was on THEM. You have to show up with a body cam on to record those dumb bastards to document their stupidity yourself.

They then told me when I was actually buying my extended warranty that BMW would not sell me the warranty because the 1200 mile service was "not done," at all. I told them "you did the SWEAR WORD HERE service" and should have reported it to BMW, and YOU told me it was ok to do it at 1400 miles. I only had this car at the time and had no other car to drive.

I will NEVER buy another BMW. Period. That company can kiss my SWEAR WORD HERE.

So those SWEAR WORD HERE WILL cancel your warranty if it suits their needs. BMW is a dying company. And they deserve to, especially with the butt ugly new grill. vomit.

I will not take my car to my local dealer for service again unless they take the dealership away from the local family that owns it and import a family of German Car Enthusiast to take over.

"Service" huh.....all bullshit.

Any way, why would the extended warranty not be available to you if the car did not DIE in the first 4 years because the differential fluid was changed a 1000 miles later??? Makes no SWEAR WORD HERE sense.

And what does BMW do for those whose Diff fluid was changed with the WRONG FLUID? My Dealer was going to use the [...]
Something like how 3 different dealers gave me 3 different answers on how much fking diff fluid is supposed to be in the car😂 still no clue if it has the right amount (I should probably whip out ista and check for myself at this point)
Appreciate 0