View Single Post
      03-16-2024, 04:11 PM   #7
smbsocal
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 M5, '59 C1, '23 X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjeansonne View Post
I'm currently in the market for and debating between an LCI M5 v. M5C. I plan on leaving the car stock and am general easy on / baby my vehicles. I've only test driven an LCI M5C and found regular driving comfortable.

Question: Is the M5 more comfortable than the M5C in everyday driving or are they about the same? I know the M5C is slightly stiffer overall but is there a big gap in comfort between their "Comfort" settings?

If the drive is about the same in Comfort mode, I'll steer towards M5C because why not. If M5 if a much better ride, that may sway me away from the M5C.

If this has been covered before, please point me in the right direction. I could not find a thread on this direct question.
I went with the M5 due to the comfort factor. Even the LCI comp with the suspension improvements will not be as comfortable as the M5. The size of the rims/tires makes a big difference as well, keep them smaller.

If you can test drive a base M5 you can compare the comfort suspension to sport suspension and see how great you feel the difference is. The sport suspension in the base M5 is closer to the M5C comfort suspension.
Appreciate 1