View Single Post
      10-04-2022, 10:47 PM   #1210
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_g80 View Post
I think we can all agree cars are heavier, and still doing some very impressive things. The m5 in stock (non cs form) is a great example of that.

You are reading too much into me and a few others adding springs to the CS, no matter what you say. We already stated the cars wont be tracked, and yet you still keep badgering "why not" basically.

Fortunate enough to have owned a real track car like the 600LT (which is not up for debate) i see 0 reason to track an M5. I'm not saying the CS can't be tracked, it's your car, do as you please. But to say its "made for track use" is a stretch. There are better options out there, if you can afford it. Period.

Let's get this thread back on topic, and not about who lowered their CS..
Ahem, don't really care if you slam the car. But I do encourage people who haven't been to an HPDE to go. Or at least to the M Performance school, or just something other than polishing the intake and exhaust tips.

And this IS about the CS. No, I don't care who lowered the CS. Doesn't matter. But, awesome car. I enjoy mine. I even enjoy the pics of the lowered ones (well, not slammed, ruins the look, and the ride as well, but lowered and slammed are different).

Shawn
Appreciate 1
boost3dx585.50