View Single Post
      12-04-2019, 10:01 PM   #1
Funnysora
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ms

Thanks in advance for everyone's input.

I signed paper work for a 2019 unit on 11/24 but had to leave the unit with the dealership until 11/30 to install a missing CF part listed on Monroney sticker. Was told the original pierce was damaged...

Took her home and found her body full of swirl marks along with multiple scratches and paint chip on the front and rear bumper under fluorescent light. She already had 90+ miles when I signed. It was raining both days on initial delivery and pick up after the missing part was installed. I honestly didn't expect this at all on a new unit.

I was doing a thorough inspection before sending her for wrapping and found out about these issues.

The unit was manufactured in 3/19, and was shipped to another dealership. Even though the general sales manager assured me that the missing part would be ready at initial delivery, it wasn't. We drove 4 hours each way to the dealership 2x and only to be rewarded with these issues.

The only key available on delivery also looked worn compared to my other key which I had for almost 2 years... (5er left, M5 right). they said they had mailed the other key to me.... since Sat. Still no sight of it.

I contacted the dealership and my SA, 3 days have passed and still no response from the management.

Spoke to executive customer relations BMWNA today, even though they are outraged but told me there is nothing they could do for me. They offered to nudge the dealership to communicate with me.

Haven't had anything like this on any of my new units. Honestly I couldn't even imagine this is probable on a new unit.... don't know what else to do at this point and she's just sitting in the garage.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
brava09768.50